ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting his wife.
According to the report, Justin Brian Baird, of Abilene, was arrested for after police responded to a disturbance call at his home. Baird admitted to forcing his way into the bedroom where his wife was, putting his wife in a headlock and hitting her.
According to the report, Baird also had a felony warrant for aggravated assault for an incident in March when he hit his brother-in-law with his truck.
Baird was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $12,500 bond. He has since been released on that bond.
- 17 children adopted at Taylor County Courthouse on Adoption Day
- Texas spirit: How a fatal wreck brought hundreds of cheerleaders together
- Police: 2 Abilene men face federal charges for filming sexual assault of girl, 12
- Lineup announced for 7th annual Outlaws & Legends Music Festival
- Police need help identifying Abilene theft suspect
- Man, 24, killed in Jones County crash
- Reindeer involved in accident near Sweetwater weeks before Christmas
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale