ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting his wife.
According to the report, Justin Brian Baird, of Abilene, was arrested for after police responded to a disturbance call at his home. Baird admitted to forcing his way into the bedroom where his wife was, putting his wife in a headlock and hitting her.
According to the report, Baird also had a felony warrant for aggravated assault for an incident in March when he hit his brother-in-law with his truck.
Baird was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $12,500 bond. He has since been released on that bond.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit