ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting his wife.
According to the report, Justin Brian Baird, of Abilene, was arrested for after police responded to a disturbance call at his home. Baird admitted to forcing his way into the bedroom where his wife was, putting his wife in a headlock and hitting her.
According to the report, Baird also had a felony warrant for aggravated assault for an incident in March when he hit his brother-in-law with his truck.
Baird was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $12,500 bond. He has since been released on that bond.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind Oscars blunder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Texas officer given restaurant receipt with profane insult
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program