ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly assaulting his wife.
According to the report, Justin Brian Baird, of Abilene, was arrested for after police responded to a disturbance call at his home. Baird admitted to forcing his way into the bedroom where his wife was, putting his wife in a headlock and hitting her.
According to the report, Baird also had a felony warrant for aggravated assault for an incident in March when he hit his brother-in-law with his truck.
Baird was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $12,500 bond. He has since been released on that bond.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals