ABILENE, Texas - A 21-year-old Abilene man has been arrested for sex with a minor he met online.
Abilene police say the girl who was under the age of 14 told her parents she ran away from home and had sex with William Dean King. According to police, King admitted to having sex with her.
King was arrested on first-degree aggravated sexual assault of a child charges.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances