ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Christmas Day for stealing an ATM from Hendrick Medical Center.
According to police, 55-year-old Leroy Gream was seen leaving the business with the ATM in a trash cart.
Security personnel detained him until police arrived.
As of Thursday, Gream is in the Taylor County Jail on $10,000 bond and is charged with second degree felony theft.
- Updated Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills