ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Christmas Day for stealing an ATM from Hendrick Medical Center.
According to police, 55-year-old Leroy Gream was seen leaving the business with the ATM in a trash cart.
Security personnel detained him until police arrived.
As of Thursday, Gream is in the Taylor County Jail on $10,000 bond and is charged with second degree felony theft.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account