ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police and city marshals spent hours Tuesday trying to track down a 26-year-old man wanted for forgery.
The search for Martin G. Estrada initially led officers to a trailer home in the 100 block of South Pioneer Drive.
At that time, police say Estrada climbed out a small window of the trailer and led authorities on a short foot chase before they lost him.
Later Tuesday afternoon, on a tip, Estrada was discovered at a different trailer home hiding inside a bathroom.
Estrada is currently in Taylor County Jail, where's he's facing charges of forgery and evading arrest. His bonds total $15,000.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend