ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police and city marshals spent hours Tuesday trying to track down a 26-year-old man wanted for forgery.
The search for Martin G. Estrada initially led officers to a trailer home in the 100 block of South Pioneer Drive.
At that time, police say Estrada climbed out a small window of the trailer and led authorities on a short foot chase before they lost him.
Later Tuesday afternoon, on a tip, Estrada was discovered at a different trailer home hiding inside a bathroom.
Estrada is currently in Taylor County Jail, where's he's facing charges of forgery and evading arrest. His bonds total $15,000.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014