ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police and city marshals spent hours Tuesday trying to track down a 26-year-old man wanted for forgery.
The search for Martin G. Estrada initially led officers to a trailer home in the 100 block of South Pioneer Drive.
At that time, police say Estrada climbed out a small window of the trailer and led authorities on a short foot chase before they lost him.
Later Tuesday afternoon, on a tip, Estrada was discovered at a different trailer home hiding inside a bathroom.
Estrada is currently in Taylor County Jail, where's he's facing charges of forgery and evading arrest. His bonds total $15,000.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen