ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police and city marshals spent hours Tuesday trying to track down a 26-year-old man wanted for forgery.
The search for Martin G. Estrada initially led officers to a trailer home in the 100 block of South Pioneer Drive.
At that time, police say Estrada climbed out a small window of the trailer and led authorities on a short foot chase before they lost him.
Later Tuesday afternoon, on a tip, Estrada was discovered at a different trailer home hiding inside a bathroom.
Estrada is currently in Taylor County Jail, where's he's facing charges of forgery and evading arrest. His bonds total $15,000.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash