ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Thursday for allegedly injuring a 4-year-old girl by throwing her across a room.
According to police, 33-year-old Clemente Luna allegedly threw the girl and she sustained injuries to her head, shoulder, back and legs.
Officers said there were several witnesses and Luna corroborated some of their allegations. He was interviewed and arrested at the Taylor County Law Enforcement Center.
Luna is charged with third degree felony injury to a child. As of Friday, Luna is in the Taylor County Jail on $50,000 bond.
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week