ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police have arrested a man in connection to at least nine storage unit break-ins that began last September.
Jason C. Wales, 42, was arrested after he was seen entering and then leaving a storage facility on December 12th. Police say that one unit there had been forcibly entered and, when he was stopped, they found stolen property in his vehicle.
An investigation revealed that Wales was responsible for multiple storage unit burglaries while on parole.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated