ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police have arrested a man in connection to at least nine storage unit break-ins that began last September.
Jason C. Wales, 42, was arrested after he was seen entering and then leaving a storage facility on December 12th. Police say that one unit there had been forcibly entered and, when he was stopped, they found stolen property in his vehicle.
An investigation revealed that Wales was responsible for multiple storage unit burglaries while on parole.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances