ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man claims a young girl killed his dog after she was involved in a fight near his home.
According to a police incident report, the victim told police several juveniles were fighting Wednesday near his home on Beech Street. He said one of the girls involved in the fight said she would kill one of his dogs that was barking in his yard at the time.
When the victim filed the police report on Thursday, he said he found his dog dead with no visible cause. He plans to press charges.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck