ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man claims a young girl killed his dog after she was involved in a fight near his home.
According to a police incident report, the victim told police several juveniles were fighting Wednesday near his home on Beech Street. He said one of the girls involved in the fight said she would kill one of his dogs that was barking in his yard at the time.
When the victim filed the police report on Thursday, he said he found his dog dead with no visible cause. He plans to press charges.
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon