ABILENE, Texas - Howard Ice, 50, of Abilene died from his injuries after a motorcycle accident early Sunday morning.
The accident happened at the 2000 block of East Stamford Street around 12:30 a.m.
Police said Ice was driving a Harley Davidson motorcycle east on Stamford when he hit the back of another motorcycle driven by Howard Sturgis, 53.
Ice was taken to Hendrick Medical Center by a driver on scene. He died from sustained injuries.
Police said Ice was not wearing a helmet. It is currently unknown if alcohol was a factor in the accident.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend