ABILENE, Texas - Howard Ice, 50, of Abilene died from his injuries after a motorcycle accident early Sunday morning.
The accident happened at the 2000 block of East Stamford Street around 12:30 a.m.
Police said Ice was driving a Harley Davidson motorcycle east on Stamford when he hit the back of another motorcycle driven by Howard Sturgis, 53.
Ice was taken to Hendrick Medical Center by a driver on scene. He died from sustained injuries.
Police said Ice was not wearing a helmet. It is currently unknown if alcohol was a factor in the accident.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi