ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday after a teenage girl accused him of sexually assaulting her over several years since she was a child.
According to an arrest report, the teen accused 47-year-old Ronnie Walker of having sex with her since she was 9 or 10. He was interviewed at the Taylor County Law Enforcement center and allegedly confirmed the allegations against him.
As of Saturday, he remains in the Taylor County Jail on a first-degree felony continuous aggravated sexual abuse of a child charge with bail set at $50,000.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting