ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday after a teenage girl accused him of sexually assaulting her over several years since she was a child.
According to an arrest report, the teen accused 47-year-old Ronnie Walker of having sex with her since she was 9 or 10. He was interviewed at the Taylor County Law Enforcement center and allegedly confirmed the allegations against him.
As of Saturday, he remains in the Taylor County Jail on a first-degree felony continuous aggravated sexual abuse of a child charge with bail set at $50,000.
- Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August
- 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Boy, 7, finds key, unlocks Texas gun cabinet, shoots self
- Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading