ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday after a teenage girl accused him of sexually assaulting her over several years since she was a child.
According to an arrest report, the teen accused 47-year-old Ronnie Walker of having sex with her since she was 9 or 10. He was interviewed at the Taylor County Law Enforcement center and allegedly confirmed the allegations against him.
As of Saturday, he remains in the Taylor County Jail on a first-degree felony continuous aggravated sexual abuse of a child charge with bail set at $50,000.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her