ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to an alleged attempted stabbing in a fight over his missing kittens.
According to police, 51-year-old Raul Galvan's tenant notified Galvan in August that he had lost Galvan's kittens.
Galvan allegedly tried to stab the tenant because he believed the tenant stole the kittens, according to police.
Police said Galvan admitted to bringing a knife to the fight and that he brought one because of the tenant's military background.
Galvan was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in August.
Thursday, a Taylor County grand jury found there is enough evidence to indict Galvan for aggravated assault.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger