ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to an alleged attempted stabbing in a fight over his missing kittens.
According to police, 51-year-old Raul Galvan's tenant notified Galvan in August that he had lost Galvan's kittens.
Galvan allegedly tried to stab the tenant because he believed the tenant stole the kittens, according to police.
Police said Galvan admitted to bringing a knife to the fight and that he brought one because of the tenant's military background.
Galvan was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in August.
Thursday, a Taylor County grand jury found there is enough evidence to indict Galvan for aggravated assault.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit