ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to an alleged attempted stabbing in a fight over his missing kittens.
According to police, 51-year-old Raul Galvan's tenant notified Galvan in August that he had lost Galvan's kittens.
Galvan allegedly tried to stab the tenant because he believed the tenant stole the kittens, according to police.
Police said Galvan admitted to bringing a knife to the fight and that he brought one because of the tenant's military background.
Galvan was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in August.
Thursday, a Taylor County grand jury found there is enough evidence to indict Galvan for aggravated assault.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS