An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly shooting at a woman and her toddler.
Michael Felder, 30, was arrested in July 2012 for the alleged shooting at Las Brisas Apartments on South Clack Street.
Felder was charged with aggravated assault and deadly conduct. A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict him on the charges.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend