An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly shooting at a woman and her toddler.
Michael Felder, 30, was arrested in July 2012 for the alleged shooting at Las Brisas Apartments on South Clack Street.
Felder was charged with aggravated assault and deadly conduct. A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict him on the charges.
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide