ABILENE, Texas - A registered sex offender was indicted Thursday for allegedly recording video of a teenage girl in public without her permission.
Mario Siller, 35, was arrested in May on a felony improper photography charge.
According to court documents, the victim's mother allegedly caught Siller using his cell phone to record her 15-year-old daughter's backside at an Abilene Walmart.
She said she later saw him drive by a snow cone stand that she and her daughter were at and she feared he was following them.
Police executed a search warrant at Siller's home and seized several cell phones. They said he allegedly admitted to recording video of the victim.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning