ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly driving drunk with his 4-year-old child.
Joseph Keah, 27, was arrested in February after he was pulled over for a traffic violation and allegedly failed field sobriety tests.
Since his 4-year-old son was in the front seat of the car, Keah was subject to a mandatory blood draw at Hendrick Medical Center.
Police said his blood alcohol content was .39, which is well above the legal limit of .08.
A Taylor County Grand Jury indicted Keah for DWI with a child Thursday. He is in the Taylor County Jail on $37,000 total bond for the DWI charge and charges for sexual assault, interfering with an emergency call and driving without a license.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana