ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly driving drunk with his 4-year-old child.
Joseph Keah, 27, was arrested in February after he was pulled over for a traffic violation and allegedly failed field sobriety tests.
Since his 4-year-old son was in the front seat of the car, Keah was subject to a mandatory blood draw at Hendrick Medical Center.
Police said his blood alcohol content was .39, which is well above the legal limit of .08.
A Taylor County Grand Jury indicted Keah for DWI with a child Thursday. He is in the Taylor County Jail on $37,000 total bond for the DWI charge and charges for sexual assault, interfering with an emergency call and driving without a license.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget