ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to a July 2012 stabbing that took the life of a father and hospitalized the victim's son.
Demarko Brown, 22, allegedly stabbed 38-year-old Natosh Boyd to death in a fight on Beech Street. According to police, Brown also stabbed Boyd's son, 20-year-old Darius Bacchus.
Officers said Brown fled the scene.
A Taylor County grand jury decided there is enough evidence to indict Brown for murder and aggravated assault.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth