ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to a July 2012 stabbing that took the life of a father and hospitalized the victim's son.
Demarko Brown, 22, allegedly stabbed 38-year-old Natosh Boyd to death in a fight on Beech Street. According to police, Brown also stabbed Boyd's son, 20-year-old Darius Bacchus.
Officers said Brown fled the scene.
A Taylor County grand jury decided there is enough evidence to indict Brown for murder and aggravated assault.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range