ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday in connection to a July 2012 stabbing that took the life of a father and hospitalized the victim's son.
Demarko Brown, 22, allegedly stabbed 38-year-old Natosh Boyd to death in a fight on Beech Street. According to police, Brown also stabbed Boyd's son, 20-year-old Darius Bacchus.
Officers said Brown fled the scene.
A Taylor County grand jury decided there is enough evidence to indict Brown for murder and aggravated assault.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend