ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man accused of soliciting a young girl for sex online was indicted Thursday.
Taylor County investigators said 34-year-old Heath Snyder solicited the young girl online in June.
When he showed up at the meeting place, investigators arrested Snyder.
- Updated Redevelopment for West Texas Hilton hotel opened in 1929
- Updated Video of black Texas woman thrown to ground sparks review
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin