ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly stabbing a woman and sending her to the hospital.
Police arrested 33-year-old Robert Latham in November 2012 for stabbing a 19-year-old woman on Matador Street.
The victim had to undergo surgery, according to police.
Officers were unable to locate Latham at the scene, but found him later and charged him with aggravated assault.
A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict Latham on the charge.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range