ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly stabbing a woman and sending her to the hospital.
Police arrested 33-year-old Robert Latham in November 2012 for stabbing a 19-year-old woman on Matador Street.
The victim had to undergo surgery, according to police.
Officers were unable to locate Latham at the scene, but found him later and charged him with aggravated assault.
A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict Latham on the charge.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend