ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly stabbing a woman and sending her to the hospital.
Police arrested 33-year-old Robert Latham in November 2012 for stabbing a 19-year-old woman on Matador Street.
The victim had to undergo surgery, according to police.
Officers were unable to locate Latham at the scene, but found him later and charged him with aggravated assault.
A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict Latham on the charge.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans