ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly stabbing a woman and sending her to the hospital.
Police arrested 33-year-old Robert Latham in November 2012 for stabbing a 19-year-old woman on Matador Street.
The victim had to undergo surgery, according to police.
Officers were unable to locate Latham at the scene, but found him later and charged him with aggravated assault.
A Taylor County grand jury determined Thursday there is enough evidence to indict Latham on the charge.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana