ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday for allegedly exposing his genitals to two children during an overnight camping trip.
According to an arrest report, 20-year-old Santos Jimenez admitted to exposing himself to 13- and 14-year-old victims. Police said he pulled the children closer to him and also asked for sexual favors but they resisted and he eventually left them alone.
Jimenez was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $50,000 total for two counts of third-degree felony indecency with a child. As of Monday, he remains jailed.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen