ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday for allegedly exposing his genitals to two children during an overnight camping trip.
According to an arrest report, 20-year-old Santos Jimenez admitted to exposing himself to 13- and 14-year-old victims. Police said he pulled the children closer to him and also asked for sexual favors but they resisted and he eventually left them alone.
Jimenez was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $50,000 total for two counts of third-degree felony indecency with a child. As of Monday, he remains jailed.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer