ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday for allegedly exposing his genitals to two children during an overnight camping trip.
According to an arrest report, 20-year-old Santos Jimenez admitted to exposing himself to 13- and 14-year-old victims. Police said he pulled the children closer to him and also asked for sexual favors but they resisted and he eventually left them alone.
Jimenez was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $50,000 total for two counts of third-degree felony indecency with a child. As of Monday, he remains jailed.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana