ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday for allegedly exposing his genitals to two children during an overnight camping trip.
According to an arrest report, 20-year-old Santos Jimenez admitted to exposing himself to 13- and 14-year-old victims. Police said he pulled the children closer to him and also asked for sexual favors but they resisted and he eventually left them alone.
Jimenez was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $50,000 total for two counts of third-degree felony indecency with a child. As of Monday, he remains jailed.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget