ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday for allegedly exposing his genitals to two children during an overnight camping trip.
According to an arrest report, 20-year-old Santos Jimenez admitted to exposing himself to 13- and 14-year-old victims. Police said he pulled the children closer to him and also asked for sexual favors but they resisted and he eventually left them alone.
Jimenez was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $50,000 total for two counts of third-degree felony indecency with a child. As of Monday, he remains jailed.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances