ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man is on trial – facing several charges – in connection to a high-speed chase that injured a woman.
Dale Davis, 31, was arrested in January 2013. According to court documents, his female passenger feared for her life during the chase and jumped out of Davis' car to escape. She received a head injury and had to get stitches.
Police said Davis did not stop to check on his passenger. He allegedly threw a gun out of his window during the high-speed chase.
Davis is charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, evading arrest, aggravated assault and accident involving injury.
His case is being heard in the 104th District Court under Judge Lee Hamilton.
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning