ABILENE, Texas - A judge sentenced Joshua Cisneros, 29, to 18 years in federal prison.
Cisneros was convicted of five drug-related charges in September 2012. The charges included possession with intent to distribute marijuana, methamphetamine, and cocaine.
Cisneros was involved in a drug bust on Locust Street in Abilene during August 2011.
A co-defendant in the case, Nicholas Albarado, 27, also of Abilene, was sentenced in November 2012 to 18 years in federal prison.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy