ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Mayor Norm Archibald will talk Tuesday about the State of the City during his annual address.
This year, Archibald will be joined at the event by County Judge Downing Bolls, who will speak about the State of Taylor County, and by Abilene ISD Superintendent Health Burns, who will talk about the state of education in the AISD.
The program will begin at 10 a.m. in Conference Room 2 in the north wing of the Abilene Civic Center.
It will be Archibald's 7th State of the City speech.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family