ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Mayor Norm Archibald will talk Tuesday about the State of the City during his annual address.
This year, Archibald will be joined at the event by County Judge Downing Bolls, who will speak about the State of Taylor County, and by Abilene ISD Superintendent Health Burns, who will talk about the state of education in the AISD.
The program will begin at 10 a.m. in Conference Room 2 in the north wing of the Abilene Civic Center.
It will be Archibald's 7th State of the City speech.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated