ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Mayor Norm Archibald will talk Tuesday about the State of the City during his annual address.
This year, Archibald will be joined at the event by County Judge Downing Bolls, who will speak about the State of Taylor County, and by Abilene ISD Superintendent Health Burns, who will talk about the state of education in the AISD.
The program will begin at 10 a.m. in Conference Room 2 in the north wing of the Abilene Civic Center.
It will be Archibald's 7th State of the City speech.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget