ABILENE, Texas - Two Abilene men face assault charges in connection to a stabbing that sent another man to the hospital.
According to police, Paul Ricciardo, 27, and Khole Jackson, 20, got into a fight at a home on Bridge Street Saturday night.
Ricciardo allegedly went to the home to forcefully retrieve a vehicle he had lent to a woman who was at the home.
He allegedly pointed a black handgun at everyone in the home. Police said a fight broke out and Jackson allegedly stabbed a man on the head and hand.
Jackson was transported to a local hospital for injuries he sustained in the fight and was arrested upon release. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
Jackson is charged with second degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and was booked into the Taylor County Jail Saturday. He posted his $12,00 surety bond Sunday.
Ricciardo is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and remains in jail on bond totaling $30,000.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS