ABILENE, Texas - Two Abilene men face assault charges in connection to a stabbing that sent another man to the hospital.
According to police, Paul Ricciardo, 27, and Khole Jackson, 20, got into a fight at a home on Bridge Street Saturday night.
Ricciardo allegedly went to the home to forcefully retrieve a vehicle he had lent to a woman who was at the home.
He allegedly pointed a black handgun at everyone in the home. Police said a fight broke out and Jackson allegedly stabbed a man on the head and hand.
Jackson was transported to a local hospital for injuries he sustained in the fight and was arrested upon release. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
Jackson is charged with second degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and was booked into the Taylor County Jail Saturday. He posted his $12,00 surety bond Sunday.
Ricciardo is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and remains in jail on bond totaling $30,000.
- Updated Texas gunman had 2 weapons, thousands of rounds at scene
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- KTXS Forecast: Isolated sprinkles possible then drying afternoon
- Updated North Texas son, 18, gets life in prison for killing parents
- Updated Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog