ABILENE, Texas - Two Abilene men face assault charges in connection to a stabbing that sent another man to the hospital.
According to police, Paul Ricciardo, 27, and Khole Jackson, 20, got into a fight at a home on Bridge Street Saturday night.
Ricciardo allegedly went to the home to forcefully retrieve a vehicle he had lent to a woman who was at the home.
He allegedly pointed a black handgun at everyone in the home. Police said a fight broke out and Jackson allegedly stabbed a man on the head and hand.
Jackson was transported to a local hospital for injuries he sustained in the fight and was arrested upon release. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
Jackson is charged with second degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and was booked into the Taylor County Jail Saturday. He posted his $12,00 surety bond Sunday.
Ricciardo is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and remains in jail on bond totaling $30,000.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck