ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was indicted Friday for third degree felony injury to a child after her 4-year-old son reported she allegedly choked him.
Danielle Bennett, 24, was arrested in January after the child's babysitter noticed bruising on his neck and the child told her Bennett had choked him. Bennett allegedly told police she grabbed him around the neck because she was angry after having to ask him to clean up several times.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted her.
- Calif. lawmakers pass bill inspired by Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued