ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources announced a plan to gather donations for Syrian refugees. The Abilene based non-profit is asking for new or slightly used blankets and winter clothing.
Global Samaritan is only accepting donations for one week. They will quit gathering clothing and blankets on September 11.
To make a donation, drop off your new or slightly used items to Global Samaritan's offices at 2074 North First during regular business hours.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014