ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources announced a plan to gather donations for Syrian refugees. The Abilene based non-profit is asking for new or slightly used blankets and winter clothing.
Global Samaritan is only accepting donations for one week. They will quit gathering clothing and blankets on September 11.
To make a donation, drop off your new or slightly used items to Global Samaritan's offices at 2074 North First during regular business hours.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen