ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man and woman were arrested Monday after police say they found 855 grams of methamphetamine, and other drugs, in a child's playroom within their home.
Abilene police executed a search warrant at the home of 29-year-old's April Weaver-Connelly and Nathan Burleson in the 1700 block of Palm Street Monday morning.
Police said they discovered 855 grams of liquid methamphetamine, along with components for a lab, and a usable amount of marijuana in a child's playroom.
The home is located within 1000 feet of McMurry University's baseball field.
The pair is charged with 1st degree felony delivery and manufacture of methamphetamine in a drug free zone and class B possession of marijuana.
As of Wednesday, they are in the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $26,000 each.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire