ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Civic Center will be basking in blue light Wednesday night.
That is how Abilene is participating in World Autism Awareness Day. It's part of the "Light it up Blue" movement.
From New York's Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center to the Sydney Opera House in Australia, many buildings will be glowing alike.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire