ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Civic Center will be basking in blue light Wednesday night.
That is how Abilene is participating in World Autism Awareness Day. It's part of the "Light it up Blue" movement.
From New York's Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center to the Sydney Opera House in Australia, many buildings will be glowing alike.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation