ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Civic Center will be basking in blue light Wednesday night.
That is how Abilene is participating in World Autism Awareness Day. It's part of the "Light it up Blue" movement.
From New York's Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center to the Sydney Opera House in Australia, many buildings will be glowing alike.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot