ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Civic Center will be basking in blue light Wednesday night.
That is how Abilene is participating in World Autism Awareness Day. It's part of the "Light it up Blue" movement.
From New York's Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center to the Sydney Opera House in Australia, many buildings will be glowing alike.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen