ABILENE, Texas - A suspected drunk driver led Abilene police on a car chase Saturday.
Police spotted the driver, suspected he may have been drunk and tried to pull him over.
The driver did not pull over and led police on a short chase through central Abilene streets. Police eventually caught the suspect at the corner of Don Juan Street and Leggett Drive at an apartment complex.
The suspect allegedly had an undisclosed amount of crack cocaine in his possession. He was charged with evading arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week