ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested by Abilene Police after a suspected theft.
22-year-old Azael Escobedo was contacted by police after being suspected of being in possession of a stolen Polaris Ranger and a 16-foot utility trailer.
According to the arrest report, these two items totaled $9,000.
The arrest report says Escobedo was seen stealing these items on camera, then admitted to the crime.
Escobedo was taken to the Taylor County jail and charged with a state jail felony theft, forgery, and theft of property.
Escobedo's bond is $65,000.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range