ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a Fort Worth man Monday night after he allegedly threatened his family and girlfriend with a shotgun.
Stanley L. Ford, 23, allegedly displayed and pointed the gun at them at a residence in the 5100 of Encino Road.
Ford is a convicted felon and was arrested on 1st degree aggravated assault and felony unlawful possession of a firearm. He also had in his possession two knives and a pair of brass knuckles. An emergency protective order was requested. The investigation continues.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Updated Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- San Angelo woman dies in three-vehicle collision near Ballinger
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer