ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a Fort Worth man Monday night after he allegedly threatened his family and girlfriend with a shotgun.
Stanley L. Ford, 23, allegedly displayed and pointed the gun at them at a residence in the 5100 of Encino Road.
Ford is a convicted felon and was arrested on 1st degree aggravated assault and felony unlawful possession of a firearm. He also had in his possession two knives and a pair of brass knuckles. An emergency protective order was requested. The investigation continues.
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death