ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested LaShonda Hunter after allegedly stealing merchandise from the Abilene Kohl's totaling $228.
Loss prevention alerted police after they saw Hunter leaving the parking lot in her vehicle and stopped her.
According to the arrest report, Hunter then stuffed the stolen items down her pants. Hunter has been charged with theft. Her bond is currently set at $2,000.
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death