ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested LaShonda Hunter after allegedly stealing merchandise from the Abilene Kohl's totaling $228.
Loss prevention alerted police after they saw Hunter leaving the parking lot in her vehicle and stopped her.
According to the arrest report, Hunter then stuffed the stolen items down her pants. Hunter has been charged with theft. Her bond is currently set at $2,000.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger