ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Sunday after police noticed he had 39 suspensions on his driving license.
According to police, 20-year-old Paul Zabihian was allegedly driving on Buffalo Gap Road Sunday night when police pulled him over for expired license plates.
Police checked his driving license and said he had 39 suspensions and that he was not able to provide proof of insurance on the vehicle he was driving. Zabihian also had three prior convictions for driving while his license was invalid, according to police.
Zabihian was arrested for class B driving while license invalid with prior convictions.
He was released from the Taylor County Jail Monday on $1,000 surety bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated