ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene police car was involved in a crash Monday evening.
The accident happened about 7:15 p.m. at the intersection of South Treadaway Boulevard and Butternut Street.
Two vehicles were involved, including the police cruiser and a pickup truck. There were two people in the police car and one person in the pickup. No one was seriously injured.
Investigating officers on the scene would not say how the crash happened or who was at fault.
They said they'll have more information available Tuesday.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase