ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene police car was involved in a crash Monday evening.
The accident happened about 7:15 p.m. at the intersection of South Treadaway Boulevard and Butternut Street.
Two vehicles were involved, including the police cruiser and a pickup truck. There were two people in the police car and one person in the pickup. No one was seriously injured.
Investigating officers on the scene would not say how the crash happened or who was at fault.
They said they'll have more information available Tuesday.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash