ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene police car was involved in a crash Monday evening.
The accident happened about 7:15 p.m. at the intersection of South Treadaway Boulevard and Butternut Street.
Two vehicles were involved, including the police cruiser and a pickup truck. There were two people in the police car and one person in the pickup. No one was seriously injured.
Investigating officers on the scene would not say how the crash happened or who was at fault.
They said they'll have more information available Tuesday.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot