ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene police car was involved in a crash Monday evening.
The accident happened about 7:15 p.m. at the intersection of South Treadaway Boulevard and Butternut Street.
Two vehicles were involved, including the police cruiser and a pickup truck. There were two people in the police car and one person in the pickup. No one was seriously injured.
Investigating officers on the scene would not say how the crash happened or who was at fault.
They said they'll have more information available Tuesday.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated