Abilene police are looking for a group of men that allegedly shot at a man, striking him in the head.
According to an incident report, a group of African-American men fired a small caliber weapon at a 48-year-old man early Friday morning.
Officers said the assault occurred somewhere along Vogel Street or Avenue but did not provide an exact location.
As of Saturday, the victim's condition is unknown and police did not have additional information.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field