ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a shooting that took place Tuesday night in the Lytle South subdivision.
The shooting happened at about 6:45 p.m. in the 1300 block of Baylor.
Police aren't yet providing many details of the shooting, but a juvenile was reportedly involved and it may have been some type of domestic disturbance between a brother, sister and mother.
The person who was shot is a male and he was alert and talking with authorities when he was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
A forensic team was combing through the home late Tuesday evening.
As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, police had not confirmed any arrests in connection to the shooting.
- Updated Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Updated Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Lawmakers: Wells Fargo a 'criminal enterprise' like Enron
- Police: Woman, 64, seriously injured in Big Spring disturbance, man arrested
- Texas prison records show more than 330 transgender inmates
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Abilene city manager proposes study of tiered water rates
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash