ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a shooting that took place Tuesday night in the Lytle South subdivision.
The shooting happened at about 6:45 p.m. in the 1300 block of Baylor.
Police aren't yet providing many details of the shooting, but a juvenile was reportedly involved and it may have been some type of domestic disturbance between a brother, sister and mother.
The person who was shot is a male and he was alert and talking with authorities when he was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
A forensic team was combing through the home late Tuesday evening.
As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, police had not confirmed any arrests in connection to the shooting.
- Updated Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- 2 Texas death row inmates lose at US Supreme Court
- KTXS Forecast: Sunshine sticking around but cooling down closer to normal later this week
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot