ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police are investigating a shooting that took place Tuesday night in the Lytle South subdivision.
The shooting happened at about 6:45 p.m. in the 1300 block of Baylor.
Police aren't yet providing many details of the shooting, but a juvenile was reportedly involved and it may have been some type of domestic disturbance between a brother, sister and mother.
The person who was shot is a male and he was alert and talking with authorities when he was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
A forensic team was combing through the home late Tuesday evening.
As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, police had not confirmed any arrests in connection to the shooting.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated