Abilene police are looking for a woman who allegedly broke into cars at Hendrick Medical Center.
According to an incident report, officers were called to the hospital at 1900 Pine Street Friday night.
Officers said a Hispanic woman in her 30s or 40s was spotted checking door handles in the parking lot.
One victim reported a firearm and several other items were stolen. Police obtained video of the suspect.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated