ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public and threatening children with Christmas lights and waving a knife around.
Police say 24-year-old Megan Brininstool, was in the common area of an apartment complex barely able to stand up because she was drunk.
According to reports, Brininstool was threatening children in the complex with Christmas lights and was waving a knife around.
She was arrested for public intoxication.
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale
- Mustangs relishing in chance to make history
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching