ABILENE, Texas - Starting in September the 131 year-old business can be found at 1274 North Second Street.
This is fourth time the company has moved.
It had three locations prior to its current location on Cedar Street. They've been at their current location since 1950, where former owner George S. Anderson had it built.
The first owner, Carl E. Gilbert founded the company in 1882, and housed it downtown.
The company said business shouldn't be affected for longer than a day.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger