ABILENE, Texas - Starting in September the 131 year-old business can be found at 1274 North Second Street.
This is fourth time the company has moved.
It had three locations prior to its current location on Cedar Street. They've been at their current location since 1950, where former owner George S. Anderson had it built.
The first owner, Carl E. Gilbert founded the company in 1882, and housed it downtown.
The company said business shouldn't be affected for longer than a day.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy