ABILENE, Texas - Abilene ISD's board on Monday approved offering signing bonuses to recruit teachers in critical or hard to fill positions.
The move gives the administration flexibility to offer bonuses for any critical needs they find.
Also Monday, the board approved amendments to the application to the state for a waiver on making up bad weather days.
- Updated Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- Updated Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned Parenthood