As breast cancer awareness month comes to a a close, one Abilene business wants to help people remember it permanently. The ink station on south 7th street in Abilene was giving people a free cancer ribbon tattoos today.
The tattoos had to be credit card sized, and could be of any cancer ribbon of their choice. People said it was a way to remember and honor the fight cancer victims struggle with daily.
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash