Two Abilene teens are charged with burglary for allegedly breaking into a woman's home and taking approximately $15,000 in jewelry.
According to police, the burglary took place Tuesday at a home on Salinas Drive while the female owner was not home. Officers interviewed 18-year-olds Roberto Cisneros and Dylan Ball Wednesday.
Police said Ball allegedly sold the stolen jewelry at a local store shortly after the burglary and the pair confessed to breaking into the woman's home.
As of Saturday, Cisneros remains in the Taylor County Jail on $35,000 bond. Ball posted his $7,500 bond Friday.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot