Two Abilene teens are charged with burglary for allegedly breaking into a woman's home and taking approximately $15,000 in jewelry.
According to police, the burglary took place Tuesday at a home on Salinas Drive while the female owner was not home. Officers interviewed 18-year-olds Roberto Cisneros and Dylan Ball Wednesday.
Police said Ball allegedly sold the stolen jewelry at a local store shortly after the burglary and the pair confessed to breaking into the woman's home.
As of Saturday, Cisneros remains in the Taylor County Jail on $35,000 bond. Ball posted his $7,500 bond Friday.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family