ABILENE, Texas - A Taylor County grand jury indicted three Abilenians Thursday in connection to a meth lab involving a baby.
According to police, Dana Bakeman, 21, Chad Bakeman, 20, and Levi Roysden, 21, were actively involved in making methamphetamine at a home located at 2890 South Willis Street. Officers said they could even smell meth from outside the home.
Once inside, police allegedly found about 1,000 grams of meth oil and Levi and Dana's 3-week-old baby.
Dana and Levi were indicted Thursday for one count of possession of methamphetamine; one count of possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and one count of endangering a child. Chad was indicted for one count of possession of methamphetamine and one count of possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver.
- Updated Shot Brownwood man considered brain dead, suspect could face upgraded charges
- Police: Ohio mom killed 2 kids to save them from evil in world
- Sweetwater teen wins gold medal in national powerlifting competition
- Texas woman slain as boyfriend shoots at another man
- Official: Storm triggered sensor that halted new Six Flags roller coaster
- Abilene families release butterflies to remember their loved ones
- Young horse riders show off skills in Abilene
- Dog show held at Mall of Abilene
- Eighteen seniors graduate from Abilene Christian School
- Weather doesn't keep Williams from canvassing for votes
- Abilene's new aquatic center to open mid-June
- Brownwood police release ID of man shot in head, upgrade charges against suspect
- 3 firefighters, 1 other injured in Brownwood house fire
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Brownwood, suspect arrested
- TEA says Mullin ISD violated education codes, defrauded state
- Brown County man sentenced to 35 years in prison for child sex crime
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent says school will be open next year
- Dyess We Care Team repairs the home of a WWII veteran
- Sweetwater residents welcome rain after severe storm
- NWS confirms multiple tornadoes touched down in northern Brown County
- DPS identifies driver of 18-wheeler that crashed off overpass in Callahan County
- Rain totals: 'Quite measurable' amounts recorded in Big Country
- Sweetwater police chase ends with car on top of 2 pickup trucks