ABILENE, Texas - A 31-year-old Abilene woman was arrested early Sunday after allegedly firing shots at a vehicle containing six people – including two infants – in the 4000 block of Wilshire Drive.
According to an arrest report, Daphne Alvarez Lay opened fire on the vehicle as it was trying to leave the scene of a fight.
The report also said the car was hit at least once and that the passengers feared for their lives.
Lay is facing six charges of second-degree aggravated assault. Her bond is currently set at $300,000.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth