ABILENE, Texas - A 31-year-old Abilene woman was arrested early Sunday after allegedly firing shots at a vehicle containing six people – including two infants – in the 4000 block of Wilshire Drive.
According to an arrest report, Daphne Alvarez Lay opened fire on the vehicle as it was trying to leave the scene of a fight.
The report also said the car was hit at least once and that the passengers feared for their lives.
Lay is facing six charges of second-degree aggravated assault. Her bond is currently set at $300,000.
- Updated Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue