ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday after falling asleep in her car in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant.
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, police were called out to a Taco Bueno on Hwy 277 after receiving reports of a woman who had passed out in her car while in line.
Police say they found Jennifer Sue Deal asleep in her car.
According to a police report, Deal was arrested after officers alleged she was under the influence of an unknown substance in a public place. One of the charges against Deal was DWI.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi