ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday after falling asleep in her car in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant.
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, police were called out to a Taco Bueno on Hwy 277 after receiving reports of a woman who had passed out in her car while in line.
Police say they found Jennifer Sue Deal asleep in her car.
According to a police report, Deal was arrested after officers alleged she was under the influence of an unknown substance in a public place. One of the charges against Deal was DWI.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget