ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday after falling asleep in her car in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant.
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, police were called out to a Taco Bueno on Hwy 277 after receiving reports of a woman who had passed out in her car while in line.
Police say they found Jennifer Sue Deal asleep in her car.
According to a police report, Deal was arrested after officers alleged she was under the influence of an unknown substance in a public place. One of the charges against Deal was DWI.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS