ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday after falling asleep in her car in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant.
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, police were called out to a Taco Bueno on Hwy 277 after receiving reports of a woman who had passed out in her car while in line.
Police say they found Jennifer Sue Deal asleep in her car.
According to a police report, Deal was arrested after officers alleged she was under the influence of an unknown substance in a public place. One of the charges against Deal was DWI.
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck