ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday after falling asleep in her car in the drive-thru at a fast food restaurant.
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, police were called out to a Taco Bueno on Hwy 277 after receiving reports of a woman who had passed out in her car while in line.
Police say they found Jennifer Sue Deal asleep in her car.
According to a police report, Deal was arrested after officers alleged she was under the influence of an unknown substance in a public place. One of the charges against Deal was DWI.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated