ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Monday after police saw her driving recklessly.
According to the report, Tracey Elaine Michael, 28, was driving recklessly when an officer pulled her over in a traffic stop.
The officer reported finding multiple cars in the Mall of Abilene parking lot that Michael is accused of hitting. According to Police, Michael had a blood alcohol level of 0.246.
Michael was arrested and charged with a class A misdemeanor for driving while intoxicated. She was transported to Taylor County Jail and has since been released on a $2,500 bond.
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman