ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Monday after police saw her driving recklessly.
According to the report, Tracey Elaine Michael, 28, was driving recklessly when an officer pulled her over in a traffic stop.
The officer reported finding multiple cars in the Mall of Abilene parking lot that Michael is accused of hitting. According to Police, Michael had a blood alcohol level of 0.246.
Michael was arrested and charged with a class A misdemeanor for driving while intoxicated. She was transported to Taylor County Jail and has since been released on a $2,500 bond.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014