ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Monday after police saw her driving recklessly.
According to the report, Tracey Elaine Michael, 28, was driving recklessly when an officer pulled her over in a traffic stop.
The officer reported finding multiple cars in the Mall of Abilene parking lot that Michael is accused of hitting. According to Police, Michael had a blood alcohol level of 0.246.
Michael was arrested and charged with a class A misdemeanor for driving while intoxicated. She was transported to Taylor County Jail and has since been released on a $2,500 bond.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide