ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly stabbed two other women.
Police said 23-year-old Chelssi Franklin fought with the two women at her south side apartment. According to an arrest report, the two victims told police they went to Franklin's apartment to fight with Franklin about a previous incident. While the victims were in the parking lot, Franklin's mother told them to leave; however, police said a fight ensued and Franklin interceded.
Both victims sought treatment from a local hospital.
Franklin is charged with second-degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. As of Monday, she remains in the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $30,000.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated