ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly stabbed two other women.
Police said 23-year-old Chelssi Franklin fought with the two women at her south side apartment. According to an arrest report, the two victims told police they went to Franklin's apartment to fight with Franklin about a previous incident. While the victims were in the parking lot, Franklin's mother told them to leave; however, police said a fight ensued and Franklin interceded.
Both victims sought treatment from a local hospital.
Franklin is charged with second-degree felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. As of Monday, she remains in the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $30,000.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash