ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend.
According to the arrest report, Rosie Renee Villarreal allegedly stabbed her boyfriend during an argument. After police arrived, she first stated her boyfriend fell on the knife. During an interview, she described the knife and where the knife was before the argument. She said she grabbed the knife on the way out of the house prior to the argument. After police questioned Villarreal, she did admit to stabbing her boyfriend and that he did not fall on the knife.
Villarreal was charged with second degree felony aggravated assault family violence. She was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She has since made bail and been released.
- Bus carrying high school cheerleaders collides with 18-wheeler on I-20; 2 in critical condition
- City of Abilene seeking firm to conduct water rate study
- KTXS Forecast: Cloudy, cool and showery weekend
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children