ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend.
According to the arrest report, Rosie Renee Villarreal allegedly stabbed her boyfriend during an argument. After police arrived, she first stated her boyfriend fell on the knife. During an interview, she described the knife and where the knife was before the argument. She said she grabbed the knife on the way out of the house prior to the argument. After police questioned Villarreal, she did admit to stabbing her boyfriend and that he did not fall on the knife.
Villarreal was charged with second degree felony aggravated assault family violence. She was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She has since made bail and been released.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event