ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Tuesday for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend.
According to the arrest report, Rosie Renee Villarreal allegedly stabbed her boyfriend during an argument. After police arrived, she first stated her boyfriend fell on the knife. During an interview, she described the knife and where the knife was before the argument. She said she grabbed the knife on the way out of the house prior to the argument. After police questioned Villarreal, she did admit to stabbing her boyfriend and that he did not fall on the knife.
Villarreal was charged with second degree felony aggravated assault family violence. She was booked in the Taylor County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She has since made bail and been released.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget