ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman allegedly cuts her boyfriend's neck with a broken bottle.
According to the arrest report, 32-year-old Rebecca Gardiner was arrested after Abilene police responded to a disturbance Thursday evening.
The report says, Gardiner's boyfriend claimed to have been struck with a bottle, causing cuts on his neck and behind his ear.
Gardiner's boyfriend was taken to the hospital.
Gardiner has been charged with aggravated assault and is at the Taylor County jail with a bond of $30,000.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide