ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman allegedly cuts her boyfriend's neck with a broken bottle.
According to the arrest report, 32-year-old Rebecca Gardiner was arrested after Abilene police responded to a disturbance Thursday evening.
The report says, Gardiner's boyfriend claimed to have been struck with a bottle, causing cuts on his neck and behind his ear.
Gardiner's boyfriend was taken to the hospital.
Gardiner has been charged with aggravated assault and is at the Taylor County jail with a bond of $30,000.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase