ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman allegedly cuts her boyfriend's neck with a broken bottle.
According to the arrest report, 32-year-old Rebecca Gardiner was arrested after Abilene police responded to a disturbance Thursday evening.
The report says, Gardiner's boyfriend claimed to have been struck with a bottle, causing cuts on his neck and behind his ear.
Gardiner's boyfriend was taken to the hospital.
Gardiner has been charged with aggravated assault and is at the Taylor County jail with a bond of $30,000.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated