ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman allegedly cuts her boyfriend's neck with a broken bottle.
According to the arrest report, 32-year-old Rebecca Gardiner was arrested after Abilene police responded to a disturbance Thursday evening.
The report says, Gardiner's boyfriend claimed to have been struck with a bottle, causing cuts on his neck and behind his ear.
Gardiner's boyfriend was taken to the hospital.
Gardiner has been charged with aggravated assault and is at the Taylor County jail with a bond of $30,000.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit