ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman was arrested Friday for allegedly fighting with another woman who was holding a baby.
Yesenia Delgado, 24, allegedly fought with the woman, who was holding a 1-year-old, on Merchant Street around 5:30 p.m. In an arrest report, police said Delgado was reckless and the fight led to an injury on the baby's bottom lip.
Delgado was booked into the Taylor County Jail for first degree felony injury to a child with bail set at $15,000. She bonded out Saturday.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event