ABILENE, Texas - Police arrested an Abilene woman Wednesday for multiple outstanding warrants.
According to the report, Michelle Lee Stewart-Bullard, 38, of Abilene, was pulled over for a traffic stop after not turning on her turn signal.
Police say Bullard had multiple warrants out for her arrest from Eastland County for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a dangerous drug, violation of promising to appear and drug paraphernalia.
She is being held at the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $33,302 dollars.
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Updated Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- Updated American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames
- Updated Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Updated Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels