ABILENE, Texas - Police arrested an Abilene woman Wednesday for multiple outstanding warrants.
According to the report, Michelle Lee Stewart-Bullard, 38, of Abilene, was pulled over for a traffic stop after not turning on her turn signal.
Police say Bullard had multiple warrants out for her arrest from Eastland County for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a dangerous drug, violation of promising to appear and drug paraphernalia.
She is being held at the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $33,302 dollars.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web