ABILENE, Texas - Police arrested an Abilene woman Wednesday for multiple outstanding warrants.
According to the report, Michelle Lee Stewart-Bullard, 38, of Abilene, was pulled over for a traffic stop after not turning on her turn signal.
Police say Bullard had multiple warrants out for her arrest from Eastland County for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a dangerous drug, violation of promising to appear and drug paraphernalia.
She is being held at the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $33,302 dollars.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated