ABILENE, Texas - An argument over an alleged affair resulted in a car accident that sent three people to an Abilene hospital Saturday.
According to police, 39-year-old Andrea Gonzales admitted to arguing with one of the victims about the victim's alleged affair with Gonzales' husband.
Witnesses told police Gonzales rammed into the victim's car at the corner of Mimosa Drive and Ivy Lane just before 2 a.m. Saturday. Three victims had to go to Hendrick Medical Center for their injuries.
Gonzales was charged with three counts of second degree felony aggravated assault and booked into the Taylor County Jail. She posted her $60,000 total bond within 24 hours of her arrest.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday