ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman agreed to a plea agreement this week for injury of a child in January of this year.
Yesenia Delgado, 24, of Abilene, received two years probation and a fine.
Delgado was arrested on January 10 after she got into a fight with another woman who was holding a baby. During the course of the fight, Delgado hit the baby, injuring the baby's bottom lip.
Delgado was charged with first degree felony injury to a child.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind Oscars blunder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Texas officer given restaurant receipt with profane insult
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program