ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman agreed to a plea agreement this week for injury of a child in January of this year.
Yesenia Delgado, 24, of Abilene, received two years probation and a fine.
Delgado was arrested on January 10 after she got into a fight with another woman who was holding a baby. During the course of the fight, Delgado hit the baby, injuring the baby's bottom lip.
Delgado was charged with first degree felony injury to a child.
- 17 children adopted at Taylor County Courthouse on Adoption Day
- Texas spirit: How a fatal wreck brought hundreds of cheerleaders together
- Police: 2 Abilene men face federal charges for filming sexual assault of girl, 12
- Lineup announced for 7th annual Outlaws & Legends Music Festival
- Police need help identifying Abilene theft suspect
- Man, 24, killed in Jones County crash
- Reindeer involved in accident near Sweetwater weeks before Christmas
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale