ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene woman agreed to a plea agreement this week for injury of a child in January of this year.
Yesenia Delgado, 24, of Abilene, received two years probation and a fine.
Delgado was arrested on January 10 after she got into a fight with another woman who was holding a baby. During the course of the fight, Delgado hit the baby, injuring the baby's bottom lip.
Delgado was charged with first degree felony injury to a child.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit